Friday, March 12, 2010

Stopped by the post office this morning to pick up a package on my way to the lab. I thought it would be as good a time as any to clean up my desk and at the very least make it appear that I am more organized than I really am (seriously, it's a mess). It's pretty nice here on the weekends, it's quiet, there's less worry of disturbing undergrad classes if I do any experiments in the daytime.

Anyway, it turns out the t-shirt I ordered from Concrete Rocket arrived! Here's how the design looks:


I already have a bunch of shirts with brown backgrounds, but I like this one for a variety of reasons; even though the American Gothic theme has been done to death, I think it looks pretty rad in this motif. Check out their other shirts here.

I don't know when my McSweeney's shirt will arrive, I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments: