Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Umpteenth Iteration

Hi! Some of you may have noticed a huge drop in updates lately, and it didn't really help that, for a while (because I idiotically fooled around with my template without backing up the original) my entire blog just kind of disappeared. So a few days ago, feeling beholden to my 4 or 5 regular readers, I decided to just post everything back up, sans my old sidebar. Thank goodness for XML!

I briefly considered either starting a new blog on blogspot or starting anew at another service, but it occurred to me that it would take too long to familiarize myself elsewhere not to mention reformatting some of my older posts were I to move them (I speak from experience). Maybe they made it easier nowadays, who knows.

The point is, I'm still running this blog, and I will get around to trying to get things back in order here. I also want to write about so many musical topics my head is full to bursting. And this despite being 2 months behind, current music-wise.

For those wondering why I chose the name above, here's the eponymous song, from All Things Must Pass. I think I've posted it before, but fuck it.



And I know how sweet life can be
If I keep myself free

No comments: