Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sorry for not posting for so long. Research is going pretty well, I think, in the sense that I'm not making any headway at all in any discernible direction. What can I say? That's how I roll.

Anyway, as soon as things run smoother and I'm more sure of things, I will continue to write here post-haste. Right now I am pooped. Pretty busy 6/7 days.

Guess who's releasing a solo album soon? You won't believe this! But after seeing this trailer, I can't help but be completely st(r)oked! By all accounts, this should make for a great listen. Soon.

3 comments:

Darus Interferon said...

dude, kau kat mana sekarang?

zati said...

waaa...all of them are going solo.

Ezanee said...

Hi, Blogger and Zati! I'm doing masters by research at Putra U; no Holland this time, but I'm pretty happy here. Doing research on jet engine performance using alternative fuels. That's all I can say at this point :)

Also, I know Zati! The only one left is Valensi, and it's only a matter of time.. But I'm optimistic about a future Strokes record not too far from now.