Friday, May 15, 2009

A reply to an earlier comment

Hi! I prefer writing this in regular posting fashion, since my desktop is made of molasses; I can't open a new window or tab without it freezing for at least 5 minutes.

Really? You had a dream with me in it? And it didn't have sexy fun times? That is a shame.

Sorry. No don't run away, really. I have dreams of my friends, too, and for some reason they all take place in college and involve assignments of some sort. I think it's a residual of Engineering's mental conditioning for 4 years.

Anyway, enjoy what remains of your undergrad days, they are the best of times most of the time.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Ezanee,
i love ur blog. one of d blogs i visit regularly for good vids, music,and ur occasional personals.keep it up.

Ezanee said...

Hi Nadia, it's nice to hear from you! I'm a subscriber to your blog as well, through my Google reader. Though I am not as much into fashion and the same shows as yourself :) Thank you for the kind words.