Sunday, May 24, 2009

Good morning, people! I'm feeling pretty refreshed after a good jog and a stomach churning mamak breakfast (who needs laxatives when you've got this stuff?). Lot of clothes to wash. They just pile up really silently don't they? And then one day you're wondering if it's really worth it squeezing into jeans that fit you only last year, when you have no clean pants left. Or is that just me?

Anyway, quick movie link for you, from the AV Club, who watched Inglourious Basterds in Cannes. Even with a B- grade, I'm still gonna watch it; come on, QT and Brad Pitt? Two of the coolest dudes I'd want to have a drink with, both phenomenally talented.

I was singing along to this earlier in the car: this is old school Eagles with Joe Walsh on lead, playing In The City. This is one of the best songs ever written, and a perfect city anthem. Oh, and you absolutely need to watch the Bon Iver video from the last post. Brilliant.

No comments: