Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What is up bitches! Seems this phone is a lot more internet-friendly than my old e61i so that's good. Word's still out on when I can start blogging from my desktop since I still don't have a working connection, but this'll have to do for now. Anyway how have you guys been? I hear it's finals time in IIU so good luck to you all.

It's actually been a pretty tough last few days for my family. My cousin on my mom's side passed away from a really hard to treat disease and we headed back to see them as soon as we could. It's still pretty recent and I don't want to say too much, but it's been a long hard experience for his family the last couple years so I'm really praying for them.

So a while back I mentioned a sponsorship interview, it went alright I think. What's the term for when something is over, and only then you can think of a smarter thing to say but it's past that point already? Something like "escalator" or something. Anyway I answered their questions (what few they asked, anyway) to the best of my ability, but I can't help but feel like I might have left some good points out. Oh well. Probably just nerves. I'll know if I get it in about two weeks' time.

In terms of music news I am the furthest behind I've been in a good long while. It'll take a while to soft through the reviews from the last couple of months but there's a lot of releases I'm looking forward to, especially the new Pete Yorn! Yeah, it's been a long time coming but I'm thinking it'll be worth the wait.

Be back soon, folks. Be good

No comments: