Saturday, April 18, 2009

Still awaiting on the wall for the MARA result to come out. It was supposed to be released on Wednesday, but when I checked their website, they said to check again in about a week's time. So come Friday or Saturday, I guess I'll know how things are on that front, and so will YOU! Or not, who knows.

In the three weeks since the interview though, I can't help but think about how I could have maybe answered some questions differently or given a stronger impression to the interviewers. I guess that's how most of the other candidates are feeling as well, unless they have superiority poles up their asses. I dunno, best not to think about it after all, what's done is done and if I get it, great, otherwise, fuck-all.

Anyway IIU is having their interschool debates next weekend, I might go. Also the Rev. Jesse Jackson is giving a talk on Tuesday; my sister expressed her interest in attending that.

Argh I am so behind on EVERYTHING since my internet was cut. So much to catch up on.

Later! Catch me on twitter for more useless updates.


2 comments:

Darus Interferon said...

weh good luck

scholar untuk MSc ker under MARA?

Ezanee said...

Yes. Unfortunately they have delayed the results yet again.