Monday, January 5, 2009

stuff i like from last year, continued (or, i forgot i was doing this)

You can find the previous part of this long list here, along with links to preceding parts.

126. Juliana Hatfield - How To Walk Away

This Lonely Love


127. Jumbling Towers - Classy Entertainment

Apartments


128. Kaiser Chiefs - Off With Their Heads

Like It Too Much


129. Kaki King - Dreaming Of Revenge

Air & Kilometers


130. Kanye West - 808s And Heartbreak

Heartless


131. Kelley Polar - I Need You To Hold On While The Sky Is Falling

A Feeling Of The All-Thing


132. Kelley Stoltz - Circular Sounds

Your Reverie


133. Khonnor - Softbo EP

Nothing I could find, but here's an older song you might like


134. The Killers - Day & Age (how mainstream of me!)

Spaceman


135. The Kills - Midnight Boom

Last Day Of Magic


136. Kings of Leon - Only By The Night

I love this song. Here's Closer


137. The Kooks - Konk/Rak

Tick Of Time


138. Koushik - Out My Window

Out My Window


139. Lackthereof - Your Anchor

Last November

140. Ladyhawk - Shots

I Don't Always Know What You're Saying


141. Ladyhawke - self-titled (not to be confused with the above!)

Back Of The Van


142. Ladytron - Velocifero

Ghosts


143. Lambchop - OH (Ohio)

Slipped Dissolved and Loosed


144. Land Of Talk - Some Are Lakes

Some Are Lakes


145. The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement

Standing Next To Me


146. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III

Shoot Me Down


147. Lindsey Buckingham - Gift Of Screws (now there's something you won't find on any list)

Love Runs Deeper


148. Lindstrom - Where You Go I Go Too

The Long Way Home (I think this is a truncated version?)


149. Little Joy - self-titled (I MISS THE STROKES)

No One's Better Sake


150. Local H - Twelve Angry Months

The One With 'Kid'


Way to end today's list! With a break-up album. Damn. Anyway we're almost halfway through the 2008 alphabet, yay.

No comments: