Thursday, January 8, 2009

more picks from last year (will it ever end???)

The previous section is here. I have to say, today's list rocks pretty hard, so listen away, True Believers!

151. The Long Blondes - Couples/Singles

Appropriation (By Any Other Name)


152. Los Campesinos! - Hold On Now, Youngster.../We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed

You! Me! Dancing!


153. Love Is All - A Hundred Things Keep Me Up At Night

Sea Sick


154. Lucinda Williams - Wild Honey

Honey Bee


155. Lykke Li - Youth Novels

I'm Good, I'm Gone (acoustic)


156. M83 - Saturdays = Youth

Kim and Jessie


157. The Mae Shi - HLLLYH

Run To Your Grave


158. The Magnetic Fields - Distortion

Too Drunk To Dream


159. Man Man - Rabbit Habbits

Mister Jung Stuffed


160. Marah - Angels Of Destruction

Angels Of Destruction!


161. Mark Kozelek - Nights LP

Cruiser


162. Marnie Stern - This Is It & I Am It & You Are It & So Is That & He Is It & She Is It & It Is It & That Is That

Transformer


163. Mason Jennings - In The Ever

Fighter Girl


164. Mates Of State - Re-Arrange Us

My Only Offer


165. Max Tundra - Parallax Error Beheads You

Which Song


166. Megapuss - Surfing

Hamman


167. Mercury Rev - Snowflake Midnight

Butterfly's Wings


168. Minus The Bear - Acoustics

Throwin' Shapes


169. Mirror - self-titled

Nostalgia (feat. Dave Gahan)


170. The Mountain Goats - Heretic Pride/Satanic Messiah EP

Sax Rohmer #1


171. The Mountain Goats & Kaki King - Black Pear Tree EP

Supergenesis


172. My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges

I'm Amazed


173. Nada Surf - Lucky

Beautiful Beat


174. The National - The Virginia EP

Tall Saint


175. Neon Neon - Stainless Style

Belfast


I've never given enough credit to all the video uploaders, so thank you, thank you, thank you, guys. I hope to finish this feature by next week, so stick with me and enjoy the tunes.

No comments: