Thursday, January 29, 2009

filler post (or: updates, where are the updates)

Hey, guys! Thanks for still dropping by or subscribing here, I truly appreciate it. I wish there was a really pertinent, earth-shatteringly awesome reason for not updating, but the plain and simple truth is, it's just pure lethargy. I've been taking care of some bidness, and I got some stuff lined up next week (including meeting some people from some MNC, I don't know, I'm mostly going as a courtesy but who knows.) Oh yeah, I sent in my student endowment application before the deadline, so hopefully things will work out on that front. I've also been taking care of my sister's pet rabbit. It's a furry albino that looks absolutely cute hopping around the front yard; it would be with Jas right now, but it's gotten a little too big for her dorm. The other day I drove up to the restaurant up the hill that shares a name with a girl I knew, and the food there is great. So you see, I don't have much to write about right now. When the mood strikes, you'll know it, because I'll post it. I just don't feel up to posting filler for the time being.

Also, to those who are reading and are currently going through some hard times, don't be too hard on yourself, just hang in. Things'll be OK in time.

Oh, yeah, in comic news, I'm finally reading Warren Ellis's Planetary. It's pretty cool if you're into X-Files-ish stories with a superhero twist. Plus: amnesia! Always a failsafe plot device.

Oh man I am listening to Amadou & Mariam's Dimanche a Bamako, and there is a song titled Coulibaly who also happens to be a friend of mine I made back in IIU. We used to play basketball together. I wonder what he's up to.

LFC drew. Again. FUCKDAMMIT Benitez get on that shit and fix it.

No comments: