Friday, October 24, 2008

announcement #9

The older brother of a close friend of mine started a blog recently, and it's a pretty good read. Anyway he asked me to promote his brother's blog, so here is "Embrace Malaysiana." Check it out if you've got the time.

I'd also like to thank those of you who subscribe to my RSS feed, and new and regular readers alike, thanks for sticking with me, it means a lot. For my feed management I use Feedburner; it's a good service, better than the default Blogger feed, because you can tweak your feeds and also see how many subscribers you have! For website data I use Google Analytics, same deal, except this is for gauging how much traffic you get and from where. I suggest using both these services for your blogs.

If you have any suggestions for my blog, or anything to say in general feel free to express yo'self in the comments.

No comments: