Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just a couple of thoughts:
  • The coverage of the Olympic games has so far been pretty spectacular; I am not referring to our home satellite network, I am referring to the work of the Beijing Olympic Broadcast (BOB) team. Did you see the camera work in the swimming competitions? Breathtaking!
  • I can only imagine how uncomfortable it must have been for the cyclists to perform in all that haze, heat and humidity. That route looked nothing short of tiring the fuck out.
  • If you did not see the opening ceremony last night, you really missed out on some spectacular choreography and production value. Those footprint fireworks were just plain awesome.
OK you can see my Olympic coverage is pretty bad.

EDIT: is it just me, or are there some really cute women in the football and volleyball teams.....

No comments: