Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I subscribe to Pajiba's RSS for their movie reviews, which, for really piss-poor movies, go beyond and above the line of sufficient scathiness. Basically it's a really awesome site, you should check it out.

Anyway, after reading the review for I'm Through with White Girls: The Inevitable Undoing of Jay Brooks, I am really interested in catching this movie. The premise is deceptively simple - basic rom-com staple, but the story is a bit smarter than that, and the screenwriter has some decent previous work. I am stoked. But I doubt Malaysia will get a wide release of this indie flick. What's a guy to do. Except hope for the torrent to come out? ha!

Current afternoon listening: The collected works of The Boss. Thunder Road and Badlands, here I come..
BADLANDS! WOAH WOAH WOAH

No comments: