Sunday, September 9, 2007

So this is how my weekend went

Well, I kind of wrote about Saturday, but I thought I would expound a bit more. The Edu Fair was alright, I got a lot of brochures and prospectus(es?) to different universities. It's a pretty safe assumption to say I'm inclined to pursue a postgrad-based future. I don't know how far into the future, though. I went with Midge, so it was fun. We had a pastry breakfast, which I've wanted to do for a while.
The Interkul debates were awesome! I had a blast with Asmaa and Nabilah, it was great to be debating again, after a spell of nondebating. It's always a good distraction. Even though I was extremely rusty! Plus I always enjoy seeing everyone.
Yesterday we crashed out of the quarterfinals, so for the semis, I judged a room. Cos they needed a few judges. I dissented! Yes, I am revealing it online. I dissented.
Had dinner at JJ with Adam, Shareef, Hadi and Asmaa, which was really fun. And then we played table tennis with Riasat in some lecturers' rec room somewhere on campus. I like table tennis. Especially with these guys.
So I had a pretty full, enriching weekend. Almost makes the midsem break feel worthwhile despite its short length.

3 comments:

Silence said...

MY FAV SPORTS IS TABLE TENNIS!

sighs. main tak AJAK!

mizahmidge said...

btw how did the finals go?

Anonymous said...

i heard sumone had a pretty shocking event while playing table tennis ;) hehehe Glad u had a great interkul

zati