Monday, July 30, 2007

Retraction? ...Nope.

Hmm. Friend, I can understand why you may have been a little peeved with that post. Lemme put it this way. Friends are friends irrespective of stupid things like year of study and dumb shit like that. I don't want to be like those guys. I don't think I am. I hope I'm not.
If you don't get what I'm talking about, that's fine. It's nuthin'.
Hey, we had the league! And it was pretty awesome. Good times. Felt like I never left, y'know? I think my team did pretty good.
Tonight I think I might be playing for the Mechanical Engineering department for basketball. Some internal competition. Should be fun.
Hey! Don't leave me hangin' on!

1 comment:

Silence said...

you know what.
If i could pick one person who has stood by me thru thick and thin, one person who has been there as a friend up till this point of my short stint in uni. i would pick you.

You might not know it, nor wld you even think its significant, and it would be soo gay of me to explain and revisite those memories soo publicly like this.
(just think dinner, converstaions, older memories like gsd..etc.)

But you really have been a friend to me, in this populated but cold shouldered university.

Thanks man.