Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Okay, okay, so so so so so..

I miss Arrested Development. I remember on the flight to New Zealand last year, I was listening to this one standup routine by David Cross, who I think is the comedic balls. I especially thought his joke about how to tell bereaved parents that their son died from friendly fire was hells of funny. I'd quote it ad verbatim, but I can't remember how it goes. For those of you who don't know which cast member is David Cross, here's a picture to serve as a visual aid:
Also, I don't think I am alone when I say that I can't wait for the second installment of Harold and Kumar. I like stoner movies. Ever since watching the first movie about five or six times, I've become kind of interested in watching other movies starring John Cho and Kal Pen. I'd also like to see a sequel to Anchorman, but I don't think that's happening. Will Ferrel is the best.

No comments: