Monday, November 13, 2006

Just so you know

Hey everyone, it's good to be writing back here after not doing so for a while now. (Ah, so someone's putting up a post!, she said).

Anyway, just wrote to say, exams are over finally. This sem's papers were alright as far as exam difficulty goes. I guess what was really lacking were carry marks to back me up. So, I'm grimly depending on subjects like Aerodynamics and maybe Decision Science.

Kids, advice. Those of you who are taking aerospace engineering or interested in taking aerospace engineering:

ALWAYS always always remember the basics: definitions of things like compressibility, basic formulas in Mechanics of Materials, stuff like that. Everything's connected, people, it's like crazy. Never take the easier subjects for granted, because they are the gateway to the harder courses of the coming semesters.

Phew. Glad that's off my chest.

I had plans, you know, after the papers. Plans that involved going places and hanging out with the ones that mattered. Oh well. Best laid plans and whatnot. Wasn't even laid out by me, so.

This sucks.

Anyways. Exams are over! Almost entering my final year. I think I'll write a piece about that later, I've been meaning to do so for a while now.

Be good Constant Readers. Newcomers are exempted for now.

1 comment:

Ezanee said...

Hey, I had a thought;

You know how in movies and video games and such, they're always upping the scare meter when they force the protagonists to survive against hordes of the undead, like zombies and things.

My question is, why aren't there more instances of, instead of forcing you to survive, instead they scare you with the prospect of becoming undead too?

Yeah, so. I was just thinking.