Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hey Midge, thanks for dropping by.

Training's been a real blessing. I appreciate people who stick by you and are good to be around. I think we can do really well this time around, hopefully be able to bring back both Junior and Main category trophies.

Debate's great. I think I'll be pretty preoccupied in the next month or so, what with the NHSD, NTU pre-worlds, Canada. It'll be fun. Meeting people's what it's all about, these tournaments. Maybe I might stick around a bit longer in this. Feels like something which makes me feel like it's something I can invest effort into and gain benefits from. Something worthwhile, when you put enough commitment into it.

We played futsal today! I was keeper, couldn't really run around and maneuver the ball like the other guys. I'm more a basketball playing person. But I can live with that.

No comments: