Saturday, August 12, 2006

Partially Disowned? Hells No!

This last week has been pretty good to me. I wouldn't say it was eventful, but the events that occured were significant regardless.

First. I have discovered the joys of listening to Phoenix. They are wonderful. And they're French. They're from Marseille. I could be wrong. I have to thank my brother and sister (and you, babe) for introducing me to many artists and such I may have overlooked, being busy (ha!) and all.

Two! Tomorrow is my brother's convo! True, it hasn't happened yet, but knowing that it will has been on my mind all week, so it still counts. If we are lucky, I may just post pictures up soon.

Did you guys know that there is a small bookstore hidden in KLCC? Being amidst all the children's clothing and toys in a department store lies a small-ish treasure trove (well, not really) of books for cheap. Yesterday, we got some tab books (Nirvana! Foo Fighters!) and another book by an old school pilot. Well, I wouldn't have gotten the books if not for someone's eye, bless her. Ha ha. Three.

You know what happiness is? Being at home, horsing around with siblings, eating Mom's cooking. Playing Scrabble and losing to your kid sister. You know that Ramones' song? I Don't Wanna Grow Up. I do, but that's a catchy song, dammit. Being with someone who you can be yourself with and break out in a sweat when you're lost for words. That counts for something.

It does, too.

5 comments:

Only Kye said...

bless her eye indeed!

Ezanee said...

I wonder who that girl was. I guess we'll never know...

Ezanee said...

Will we? Ho ho ho

fuzzy said...

did somebody say ho?

Only Kye said...

did somebody yell lengchai?or was that lengloi? i kinda miss laichi kang