Sunday, July 2, 2006

Days 1 and 2

Hey everyone. Amazingly enough, even in this far-flung part of the world, they have high-speed internet. I just thought I'd show you guys what you are missing, and what I wish I could share with you firsthand. Not all the pictures I took will be shown, unfortunately; not enough time.

This is cool. Riasat, Sarah and Ustaz came by to wish us farewell.

Wellington is a nice place to walk around. So nice in fact, that the pigeons are so fat you could just run up to 'em and kick 'em. Not that I did or nothin'. Really!

I had some free time today to do some walking before the Pre-Council Meeting. Of course they made me go alone. Meh. Anyways, this is the Parliament park. Nice innit? The guy there wouldn't take my picture. I think he was too busy guarding the Parliament building.

Anyways, that's all the time I have for now. Tonight's the opening ceremony. Like I said, wish you were here. But.. you're not. Ha ha! Peace and Godspeed.

3 comments:

Nabilah said...

Hey Ezanee! Looks like u guys are having fun.. Yeah rub it in with the "I wish you guys were here but youre not" hehe..

Best of luck yeah! and KICK ASS aite!! Regards to the others!

-Nabilah

Silence said...

wow!

zati said...

Nice view!! Wish you guys all the best k..

Man..those pigeons are sure fat and good enough to run over..muahaha..No wonder they 're putting up signs..