Friday, June 30, 2006

Listening to the Figurines

I couldn't muster up the appetite to finish my dinner.

Tomorrow we fly off to New Zealand, a journey that would take up half a day in entirety. That's a lot of flying. I got to thinking (not having classes and such does that to you, gives more space to think), "am I going to keep at this til I graduate?" Because I have detached myself once, and the pull back in was too tempting to resist. Plus, it's something I genuinely feel like doing. Never mind whether I get to travel or not, this is part of what I am. Even if that makes me a section man.

Anyways, I don't mean to be introspective. I just wanted to write here to bid you all a good week while we're gone. Be good!

3 comments:

zati said...

While you were busying yourself, perhaps packing your bags for a the long journey ahead, Argentinians played a very good game..really.I was simply attracted by the passes made by them..The controlled the game man!Then Again,Germany is always there to cheer me up...Go GErMaNY!!!..We are going to the semis!!

Have a good journey..Seat belt!

Silence said...

here's the catch.....

if at anytime during your stay in nz, you coincedently read this post, i hope it will be the post that will carry you thru the day, infact if you come across this post while u r still nz, i want it to be the post that'll carry you thru the tournament...

cos, im gonna tell you right now to immediately snap out of any form of frustration that you are facing while in the tournament...

you my friend, should not at any point loose confidance regardless of whichever ditch that you might get stuck in during the tournament...

...cos at the end of the day, pick yourself up, n always tell yourself, that the best is yet to come....!!

good luck, and all the best..i know you can do it...!

Only Kye said...

You're not a section man. And if at any point you're in danger of becoming one, I will be here to slap you hard.

You be good too.Don't do naughty things with the girl elves. And if you do, take pictures.